Join with others to help improve the Luce Line State Trail!
Membership has many benefits, including:
- Elect Board members at the annual meeting in April.
- Vote on other items that get brought forward at the annual meeting or special meetings that are called.
- Opportunities to work with others to help make the Luce Line an even better state trail and regional asset.
- Memberships and donations are tax deductible through our relationship with the Parks and Trails Council of MN.
What are examples of projects that funds might be used for?
- Interpretive Signage
- Directional Signage
- Tree Planting
- Prairie Restoration
- Misc Trail Maintenance
- Trail Promotion/Advocacy
- Leverage Other Funding Opportunities
- Support Other Trail Connections
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP LEVELS:
- INDIVIDUAL – $20
- FAMILY – $35
- CONTRIBUTOR – $50
- BUSINESS/ASSOCIATION – $100
- SPONSOR – $250
- LIFETIME – $500
To Pay Electronically, click HERE
Or By Check, Please Make Checks Payable To:
Parks & Trails Council of MN
Mail checks to:
Friends of the Luce Line West
P.O. Box 81
Silver Lake, MN 55381